Skip to content
- Ages: Anyone above the age of 6 may participate in all games; players who are under this age may participate with an adult in the arena. 3 and under not allowed.
- Footwear : it is required that all players wear close-toe shoes, as it is not allowed to wear any open toe shoes(i.e., sandals, flip flops, crocs, etc.).
- Bunkers: We ask and enforce the rule of no jumping over or sliding across and bunkers. This rule is for safety and applies to ALL ages.
- No Jumping on, over, and or on-top of bunkers. 1st & 2nd time are warnings, 3rd time will cause player to sit out games. 4th time kicked out arena.
- Keep Glasses on your face at all times during play, even when tagged out.
- Aim for the shoulders & lower, try not to aim for the face. However, since nerf darts are not perfectly accurate, headshots will count as an out.
- Call your hits. When hit, say "hit" with hand up and walk back to base/ respawn. Some games may have extra lives.
- If you run out of ammo during playing round, NO pause (timeout) for reload. If hit when reloading, call yourself out. no safe zones (unless specified).
- If your blaster jams and your hit, your still out; call ref(s) for help with jam.
- HAVE FUN!!!
Accepted/ able to do:
Rejected/ non-able to do:
- Grass ( preferably fresh/ healthy at a house or parks with grassed area ).
- Concert ( preferably a medium to large open area ).
- Completely dirt ( VERY little to no rocks ).
- Indoor Fields/ warehouse ( if you're willing to provide for your parties experience ).
- Indoor building ( i.e. Churches, Temples, Arenas, ask if not listed ).
- -Beaches/ sandy areas ( harmful to equipment ).
- -Lots of debris ( twigs, (sharp) sticks, (abundances of) rocks, weeds.
- -Overly wet concret ( only in rare cases ).
Equipment: Players may bring their own blaster and mag/ clip; They are not permitted to use personal ammo, we supply all ammo.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection